'a state of super consciousness when we feel and perform at our best'
Please enjoy some of the flow state resources below!
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiechBcdYhg - Athletes explore experiences of the flow State
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_u-Eh3h7Mo - great TED talk by the father of flow state
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XG_hNZ5T4nY - a really comprehensive, 35min long talk about flow by Stephen Koetler for Mindvalley
- https://www.mindvalley.com/peak/masterclass?utm_source=mvtalks_yt_description&utm_campaign=evergreen_thof - Free Flow state mindvalley masterclass
- Mihaly Csikszentmihaly: Flow-The Psychology of Happiness - a classic book examining the 'flow state', how to function and perform in the moment and more. A real blend of science, philosophy, how to and psychology.
- Keith Sawyer - Group Genius - exploring the concept of group flow, very useful if you are teaching and want it to become magical! Link to a free 21 page online summary of group flow written by Keith here
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycB29FkoylE - a TED talk by one of my heroines, Peggy Oki the female member of the infamous 'Dogtown Z boys' on following your flow in life
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XG_hNZ5T4nY - how to get into the flow state
- Flow genome Project - documentary on flow https://vimeo.com/83565935 and a survey to find out how you best access flow states
- Loads of audio and video from Jamie Wheal and Stephen Kotler - https://www.flowgenomeproject.com/videos-and-podcasts
- S Kotler: The Rise of Super Man- a totally different book, this looks at what scientists call the flow state, This explores the phenomenon through sports such as snowboarding, surfing, climbing and other hazardous activities